Every two weeks (or more), I host an invitation-only social media marketing workshop in the Philadelphia suburbs. Send me a quick note on Twitter if you’d like more details (or an invite). Here’s a list of the tools and resources we often talk about during the event:
Social Media Tools
- Sprout Social: Currently my favorite way to monitor my audience growth on Twitter. This service does a great job of suggesting influential people to follow.
- HootSuite: Fantastic analytics tools let you see how well you’re driving traffic from social media to your own website.
- CoTweet: Twitter helpdesk and marketing tools for teams.
- Twitter for Business: Twitter’s own guidelines for business use.
- Facebook for Business: Information about business pages, ads, and best practices.
Social Media Books
Social Media Resources
- Social Media Marketing for Non-Profits: Gina Trapani discusses ways to improve engagement.